(oh,) so unaware of this world;
>> Friday, November 07, 2003
))

Inside my sleeve, I pull out my heart,
handing it to you, "careful it's fragile,
and easily falls apart."

Extending your arms, you take the heart in
your tender warm hands.
It falls into a million shattered pieces - on
the floor it lands.

You begin to bend down to pick it up, sorrow and
sadness in your eyes.

Apologies are not enough.

Looking at you with tears in my eyes,
I ask you not to pick up the pieces of a heart
that has fallen apart.

I am the one who needs to pick up the pieces of
my shattered heart - one by one, piece by piece.

I need to put it together again, some how. some way.

Each piece of my heart has a memory so true.
Each piece of my heart has part of you.

You are the one who is leaving to start a new lease on life.
I'll just be here on my knees picking up the pieces of a
heart that feels like it's being pierced with a knife.

All my tears won't keep you near
All my tears won't mend what's not here.

Again I look at you with a whisper in my voice,
The only way my heart will mend and finally be complete,
is if you and I can come together without being discreet.
You see, what we have here and today, helps me face the
world, with a love for you that gives a glow -
but now, my darling, you made a choice.

My heart is on this floor, shattered and broke.
With each piece I pick up -
I need to learn to let go.


haah thanx t0 si0kie
i'm h0oked ont0 e p0ems site..
s0 many nicE n sad n t0uchin p0ems!!!!!

yeahs i feel better n0w
i jUs p0ured out everythin t0 s0meone i've only kn0wn fer days.
gUess its much easiEr ba i dunn0..
i haven p0sted my p0em
hahah shall w0rk on it den p0st ba~

tmr g0t tuiti0n
den rushin over to lyn's h0use
busy day ahead~

11:28 PM;

k me, myself

chris * i love snacking to bits.

we can stitch back those happy days ;


k credits

Layout
RAHH :designer.
TOUCHSTONES :brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :brushes.
AUGIE :font.



k favourites

jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D



k friends

manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*



k ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com